Greater Manchester Primary Care Provider Board (PCB) brings together the four primary care disciplines of community pharmacy, dentistry, general practice and optometry.
Established in 2015, we aim to improve quality within our circa 1,800 primary care providers across Greater Manchester to deliver better outcomes for our communities.
A key part of Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership (GMICP), the PCB operates at three levels – neighbourhood, place (10 Greater Manchester boroughs) and system – and has a single vision and strategy to drive transformation.
Our vision is:
“Primary care providers working collaboratively and in partnership at neighbourhood, place and system level to improve health and wellbeing throughout our communities.”
Together, we are:
- Improving quality of primary care
- Delivering better patient outcomes
- Giving providers a unified voice
- Driving transformation
- Promoting exemplar employment practice
- Bringing together community pharmacy, dentistry, general practice and optometry
- Shaping strategy from the ground up