Pride in Practice is a quality assurance and support service for dental practices and their lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) patients within their local communities delivered by LGBT Foundation.
Funding for all dentists in Greater Manchester has been provided by NHS England and Greater Manchester Integrated Care Partnership.
Pride in Practice gives you access to a suite of resources, including:
- A free training session on the needs of LGBT patients
- A supported assessment with public celebration of the commitment to deliver an inclusive service
- A dedicated account manager for staff to ask questions (common topics are HIV, hepatitis and hormones affecting trans people’s oral health)
- Access to online information, including the online compendium
- Posters and resources
- A Bronze, Silver, or Gold Award plaque to celebrate your achievement
Pride in Practice training is delivered onsite at your practice at a time to suit you. Training can be offered as ‘lunch and learn’ style if preferred. To book a session, speak to an account manager, or for any questions, please email email@example.com or call on 0345 3 30 30 30.
If you need to book refresher training for your practice (required every three years) please complete and return this form.