In this episode of the Primary Care Knowledge Boost Podcast Doctors Lisa and Sara speak to Judith Dawson to learn all about the ins and outs of supervising the Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme members as the landscape stands at the moment.
They discuss who can be a supervisor, the training involved and what that might mean for the day job.
Listen to the podcast episode at https://www.pckb.org/e/arrs-roles-clinical-supervision-your-questions-answered.
- Your PCN in this blog post Drew Carroll writes about what the rest of 2022 might look like for Primary Care Networks (PCNs) https://gpexcellencegm.org.uk/your-pcn/
- Greater Manchester Primary Care Careers platform https://gmprimarycarecareers.org.uk/jobs/
- Greater Manchester Training Hub https://www.gmthub.co.uk
- A Roadmap to Practice https://www.hee.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/documents/A%20Roadmap%20to%20Practice.pdf
- GP mythbuster 106: Primary care first contact practitioners (FCPs), Care Quality Commission: https://www.cqc.org.uk/guidance-providers/gps/gp-mythbuster-106-primary-care-first-contact-practitioners-fcps
- Integrating additional roles into primary care networks, The King’s Fund: https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/integrating-additional-roles-into-primary-care-networks