The Covid pandemic has brought about unprecedented change in all aspects of our work and personal lives. You may find some of the changes you’ve had to make have been hugely beneficial but there is likely to be a lot of uncertainty too.
However Change is unavoidable and part of life itself – nevertheless we’re often not properly equipped to deal with it or struggle to manage our reactions to it.
Our guest for this episode of the Health and Wellbeing podcast is Louise Gelder @lougelder, Senior Improvement and Leadership Advisor with Aqua, who offers some amazing insights and advice about effectively managing change.
Listen to the podcast episode using the player below.
Alternatively visit https://healthandwellbeing.lnk.to/Ep8 to be automatically taken to your podcast provider of choice.
Resources mentioned in this discussion
- For more information about the Aqua resources visit https://aqua.nhs.uk
- Barbara Fredrickson – Pursuit of Happiness: https://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/barb-fredrickson
- Steven Peter – The Chimp Paradox: https://chimpmanagement.com/the-chimp-model
- Ed Batista – Neuroscience, Leadership and David Rock’s SCARF Model: https://www.edbatista.com/2010/03/scarf.html
- Carol Dweck: https://www.ted.com/speakers/carol_dweck
- ABC Model of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: https://www.healthline.com/health/abc-model
- Stages of Change model: https://www.r10.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/fisher-transition-curve-2012-1.pdf