Feel calmer, beat stress and work well – free webinars for primary care in Greater Manchester.
A series of online webinars to support everyone in your team are running between October and December. They focus on different aspects of managing stress, managing your teams, conflict, productivity and wellbeing.
Each session is a live and interactive one-hour webinar, running between 7pm and 8pm on Tuesday evenings. There will be a live question and answer session as part of the webinar.
For further details and to book, choose your preferred session below or visit www.shapestoolkit.com/manchester.
- Tuesday 18 October: How to prioritise, say no, set boundaries and deal with pushback
- Tuesday 1 November: Managing our stress and anxiety through crisis
- Tuesday 15 November: How to support your teams through the new ways of working without burning out yourself
- Tuesday 29 November: How to take control of your time and headspace
- Tuesday 6 December: How to stay mentally fit at work