As part of the GM Health & Wellbeing Podcast series, we have created a mini-series of discussions exploring the topics that you have told us matter to you. It’s hosted by GM Wellbeing Toolkit creator Sheni Ravji-Smith @sheniravjismith, whose guests share insights into different aspects of wellbeing.
In this episode of the podcast Sheni is joined by Bereavement and Suicide Prevention lead Adele Owen to discuss bereavement, grief and suicide and what we can do to find help.
Listen to the podcast episode using the player below. Alternatively visit https://healthandwellbeing.lnk.to/Ep11 to be automatically taken to your podcast provider of choice.
Resources mentioned in this discussion
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 or text Give Us A Shout on 85258 to speak with someone
- Shining Light on Suicide https://shiningalightonsuicide.org.uk
- Find the bereavement support you need in your area https://greater-manchester-bereavement-service.org.uk/map/
- Greater Manchester Wellbeing Toolkit www.gmhsc.org.uk/wellbeing-toolkit
- Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership – https://www.gmhsc.org.uk or @GM_HSC on Twitter